- Capture additional information from the prospective student
- Warm transfer prospects to various clients
- Assist with employment applications and the prequalification process
- Using multiple scripts and rebuttals to overcome rejections
- Meeting company metrics and sales targets
- Participate in company contests and other programs based around quality work- not impossible quotas
- Value the opportunity to set the schedule you work out with your manager that matches your and our clients' needs
- Have strong listening skills, professional telephone manner and ability to deal tactfully with callers in a fast paced call center environment
- Comfortable with and driven to meet and exceed goals and metrics as it relates to performance and quality of work
- Receptive to and quick to implement constructive feedback and a strong desire to continuously improve
- Able to multi-task: talking on the phone while on the computer for long periods of time
- Have above average computer and typing skills; 35 WPM minimum keyboarding required
- A team player that works well with your coworkers and enjoys helping people succeed
- Starting at $11.00 an hour. Pay increases based on performance after 90 days.
- All employees earn Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days of employment, regardless of full-time or part-time status
- Paid training- online/virtual training
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance benefits available with the company contributing to the plan
- 401(k) plan with employer matching incentive
- A resident of Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, or Indiana
- Positions available for full-time (35-40 hrs/wk) and part-time (20-29 hrs/wk)
- Able to commit to a set weekly schedule. Available hours are: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm EST on Monday- Saturday and 12:00 pm -- 8:00 pm EST on Sunday
- High speed and wired internet connection only - wireless/Wi-Fi NOT accepted. Your computer must plug directly into the modem in order to work with our phone system.
- Your computer must have at least 4 GB of RAM; 2GHz processor
- If hired you will need to download MS Office or OpenOffice and have Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari browsers installed (Technical help is available if needed to assist with free downloads).
- A phone headset will be provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Windy City Call Center LLC
We are headquartered in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and are experiencing exceptional growth. This position will be a part of the Windy City Call center team which is one of the fastest growing parts of our business. We support our clients with inbound and outbound call center services in education, home improvement, insurance and other business verticals. Our clients utilize our seasoned representatives to make outbound calls on their behalf to qualify the inquiries they receive from any number of sources. We call verify these leads and transfer the interested prospects to their call centers.
Company Website: www.windycitycallcenter.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)