We are currently hiring for Call Center Representatives with a competitive training bonus.
This position requires your ability to work a fixed schedule. We are hiring individuals who can work either Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST or 10am-7pm CST and part time schedules 10am-2pm CST or 3pm-7pm CST; limited split shifts are available as well.
You will field incoming calls of people interested in ride share driving. You will walk that person through the application process while on the phone and need to be able to help them through any technical challenges when applying. The calls are inbound but you will still need to use rebuttals and overcome objections.
To get a preview of the job, please listen to the sample call:
To be a great fit for the job, you must also meet these requirements:
- Able to meet sales targets. Comfortable with and driven to meet and exceed goals and metrics as it relates to performance and quality of work.
- Able to use rebuttals and help overcome objections.
- Able to follow scripts and toggle between various programs.
- Able to navigate through technical challenges on the phone with the job seeker.
- Have strong listening skills, professional telephone manner and ability to deal tactfully with callers in a fast paced call center environment.
- Receptive to and quick to implement constructive feedback and a strong desire to continuously improve.
- Able to multi-task: talking on the phone while on the computer for long periods of time.
- Have above average computer and typing skills; 35 WPM minimum keyboarding required.
- A team player that works well with your coworkers and enjoys helping people succeed
- Able to commit to a set work schedule.
- Previous interviewing and scheduling experience, strongly preferred.
- Starting at $9.00 per hour plus a competitive training bonuses, with a $1.00 increase after 90 days
- All employees earn Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days of employment, regardless of full-time or part-time status
- Paid training- online/virtual training
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance benefits available with the company contributing to the plan
- 401(k) plan with employer matching incentive
- Must be a resident of Illinois, Rockford, IL and nearby community preferred.
- Able to commit to a set fixed scheduled.
Important Home Office and Computer Requirements:
As a representative, you will log into our dialing system from your home using your own computer and Internet connection. You don’t need to use your own phone for this job. You MUST meet all of these requirements or your computer will not work with our dialing system.
- High speed and wired internet connection only - wireless/Wi-Fi NOT accepted. Your computer must plug directly into the modem in order to work with our phone system.
- Your computer must have at least 4 GB of RAM; 2GHz processor
- If hired you will need to download MS Office or OpenOffice and have Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari browsers installed (Technical help is available if needed to assist with free downloads).
- A phone headset will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established Fortune 5000 advertising company from the comfort of your own home office with flexible hours! Several of our team members have recently been promoted to management positions within the organization and as a result, we are now hiring multiple part-time and full-time employees in our virtual call center.
Sound too good to be true? Of course not. Working from home is becoming more and more common in the corporate landscape. We have modeled our company after other work from home call centers operated by Apple and JetBlue. We realize that making it to the office isn’t practical or realistic for everyone. We also believe that by giving our employees the opportunity to work from home, we are rewarded tenfold. We have been in business now for over 6 years and work with major corporations to be an extension of their call centers. We are A rated with the Better Business Bureau and have over 150 employees. Our company is owned and managed by a very successful advertising company called BirdDog Media. We are a family environment and take a lot of pride in what we do.
If you are excited about this opportunity, we want to hear from you! Applying is quick and easy - click below to get started now. Please fill out this application from the home computer that you would use if you were hired for this position.
By pressing "apply", you give us consent to follow-up with you about this job opportunity by call, prerecorded message or text message at the phone number above and that contact may be through an automated system or manually dialed. Consent to contact your cell phone is not required. If you prefer for us to not contact your cell phone, please provide another number. You also give us consent to contact you about this job opportunity and future job opportunities by e-mail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Windy City Call Center LLC
We are headquartered in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and are experiencing exceptional growth. This position will be a part of the Windy City Call center team which is one of the fastest growing parts of our business. We support our clients with inbound and outbound call center services in education, home improvement, insurance and other business verticals. Our clients utilize our seasoned representatives to make outbound calls on their behalf to qualify the inquiries they receive from any number of sources. We call verify these leads and transfer the interested prospects to their call centers.
Company Website: www.windycitycallcenter.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)